Bow Ties in the News
Bow ties from time to time appear in the news; here’s a recent roundup of five recent stories:
- The Boston Globe profiled Jack Sivan and Akiva Jackson of Jack & Jacksons since they are two teens who make and sell their own bow ties; business is blossoming.
- Memphis, Tennessee based Mo’s Bows run by tween Moziah Bridges has recently been featured on NBC’s Today Show, Fox Business’ Varney & Company, and by other news outlets.
- The Wall Street Journal reports that celebrity chef Alton Brown has 150 bow ties; the article states that “Mr. Brown, a pilot, found regular neckties got tangled in his harnesses and cables. A bow tie solves the problem—and is safer in the kitchen.”
- Since it is still January, some people’s 2014 resolutions are probably still enforce. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch recommends that all men resolve to wear bow ties in 2014. It states: “Every guy should have one, and every guy should learn to tie a real one.”
- Cosmopolitan and other entertainment news outlets report that famous British actor Idris Elba gets aroused if he smiles while wearing one.
My Bow makes my dick hard every time I smile…is that normal? pic.twitter.com/AI6k9TOGmu
— Idris Elba (@idriselba) January 5, 2014