My favorite moment was when I first started demonstrating, and everyone in the room started to imitate me without the aide of mirrors. We all got to the tricky “thread the loop through the hole” part, when I realized that no one was looking in mirrors. I was amazed that one or two of my beginners actually were able to tie a bow tie by the time the hour was over.
- Rocking the Right Bow Tie May 16, 2019
- Proper Bow Tie Care May 30, 2018
- Know How to Look Like a Fashion Icon in Weddings In 2017 June 12, 2017
- Kruwear Bow Tie Review: Madia and Flomo June 29, 2016
- The crazed world of a bow tie designer June 20, 2016
Bow Tie Aficionado is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://www.bowtieaficionado.com.