Wanted: Guest Bow Tie Articles
You, too, can be a bow tie blogger. All you need to do is to write an article (aka “blog post”), and I’ll consider posting it in my guest post section.
As long as what you write is about bow ties, I’m pretty open to publishing submissions. Of course, it must conform to a blog equivalent of a PG-13 rating applied to American movies.
Here are some topics, that you can write about:
- Why do you wear them? Who satorially inspired you?
- Tell the story of how you learned how to tie them.
- Identify your favorite tie and why it is your favorite.
- How do your friends, family, coworkers, and community react to your ties?
- For those who make them, how you do choose your patterns?
- Write a short story about them.
- How do you celebrate National Bow Tie Day?
- Share and explain your favorite bow tie quote.
- When are good times to wear them?
- Feel free to pitch me other ideas.
Now, some details…
If I really cared about SEO, I would restrict linking from the article, but as long as it is revelant to the article, I’ll let the link in. So, if you sell bow ties for instance, feel free to link back to your own site. That’s fine by me.
You may write as much as you want. I aim to write posts between 300 and 500 words long. If you write a really long article, I may suggest breaking it up into multiple parts.
Providing images is helpful. However, make sure that either you have the rights to the image or the usage would likely fall under fair use protections. While I’m a proponent of fair use, I also feel that it is important to respect the work of others.
To pitch an idea to me, either fill out the contact form or send an e-mail to info (at) bowtieaficionado.com.